Wednesday 22 August 2012

Trip reviews---Saskatoon

Homestead
Homestead is an awesome ice cream place in Saskatoon! We go there every summer! Thea and my Auntie Karen always get grape! I got cookies and cream this time. Once I had watermelon, I didn't like it! At Homestead there are tables inside and on a patio. We always go out to the patio with our ice cream! 

If you're ever in Saskatoon during the summer and you are looking for dessert go to Homestead!!! It's awesome!!!!!

I give Homestead ***** out of five!!!!!!!!



Muppet Movie
On our birthday, in the evening, when we were at Uncle Vern and Auntie Karen's house after a ballgame and supper and dessert and a whole bunch of fun things we watched the new(ish) Muppet Movie. It was me, Thea, Mom, Dad, Uncle Vern, Auntie Karen and our cousin Tanya. 

The Muppet Movie was really funny! It was awesome, the perfect way to end our day! There were lots of  people, and lots of Muppets! I really liked it. I'm pretty sure we all did!



I give the Muppet Movie ***** out of five stars!!!!!!!!!!


This is what Grandma made us for dessert on our birthday:


My choice was banana cream pie!






Thea chose chocolate log!


1 comment: