Friday 23 March 2012

Another Cinderella Story---Movie review

While we were in Vancouver there was one night, like last year, that our parents went out for supper and we stayed home and watched Cinderella Story and Another Cinderella Story. We gave those two movies to Hannah, Ellie and Sasha for their birthdays!

They are both really good movies but since I've already done a post about Cinderella Story I will write about Another Cinderella Story!

Another Cinderella Story is similar to Cinderella Story but also very different! In Another Cinderella Story Selena Gomez plays the "Cinderella" named Mary. The story is that Mary lives with a lady who was a famous singer but isn't really anymore, she wants to do a duet with a really famous dude named (whats my name) Joey Parker so she can be famous again. He doesn't want to! Anyways, I don't want to give anything more away so ya.

I think I liked Another Cinderella Story more than Cinderella Story!
I give Another Cinderella Story ****1/2 out of five stars!


                                                         

3 comments:

  1. How many times can I vote on the best snack at the movie theater. It is movie theatre popcorn with layer butter!!

    Auntie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose if you think the movie is good enough to rank 4-1/2 stars out of 5, then I better watch it sometime with the girls.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your name? Joey Parker.. WHAT"S YOUR NAME? JOEY PARKER!!!!!!

    Hannah!

    ReplyDelete