Monday 12 December 2011

Elf ---Movie review

What is the best Christmas movie that ever existed? Don't answer that! Everyone has there opinion but I would say Elf! Does anyone disagree? We watched Elf Saturday evening (on our 50 " TV). Awesome movie! If you have not already seen Elf you have to before Christmas 2011! If you have already seen Elf, watch it again and again and again!!!

Elf never gets old. It has and will always be awesome! Elf is a hilarious movie full of jokes and cool stuff.

I have a few questions for those that have seen Elf please give me your opinion!

Who do you think makes the rocking horse and does all the paper decorations?

Do you think the actor that plays Buddy likes eating spaghetti with sirup and smarties?

Was the snow used for the snowball fight real?

If you were in Elf who would your person be?

Enough with that, I give Elf ***** out of five stars!

5 comments:

  1. I watched Elf for the first time last weekend and I LOVED IT too!! So did the girls! My favorite scene is when the girl he likes is singing in the shower at the department store and Buddy starts joining in with her. Love that song and love that scene!!

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I can't imagine being the actor that plays buddy and having to eat all that! ew ew ew ew ew! My favourite part of elf is when Buddy visits the mailroom. So funny! If I had to pick someone to be in the movie I would want to be Jovie, the girl who works in the department store. I agree that Elf never gets old, some movies are like that, you can watch them again and again and again and you are never tired or bored with it. Other movies are really good, but after watching it once, watching it again ruins it. Anyway, SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!!! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elf makes me laugh out loud! You know my favourite part -- "Bye, Buddy. Hope you find your Dad." Watching Elf is definitely one of my favourite Christmas traditions. - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. vern.epic@shaw.ca13 December 2011 at 12:00

    elf is one of the best Christmas movies. although I like Christmas Vacation the best. Will Farrell should have got an award for best actor. I will be watching it this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's a pretty good movie I guess! I have watched it many times because it is a favorite with a few people around here but can't remember it as well as you guys do. I like the part where he doesn't fit in his bunk bed! Maybe we will watch it with you in a few days! Love Auntie karen

    ReplyDelete