Thursday 14 July 2011

Anne of Green Gables A New Beginning---Movie review

Today we saw a movie called Anne of Green Gables A New Beginning. I didn't like it. It was really confusing. I never knew what was happening. It was really long, it was 114 minutes. When the movie ended there were a few questions you might have had about the story that wasn't answered so it was so confusing. The movie was in the past and then the present and back and forth. There's some violence and some really sad parts. The movie was really boring.

it took place during the time before Anne went to live with those people who's names I forget. You know the people that live in Green Gables! Anyways you keep thinking that's about to happen and it never does.

I have to say I don't really recommend Anne of Green Gables a New Beginning .

I give Anne of Green Gables a New Beginning * out of five stars!


2 comments:

  1. That's intereting, Kiera... That movie was on T.V. a year or so ago and I refused to watch it because I didn't want to spoil my perception of Anne and the original books and movies. Looks like I made the right choice. Guess we won't be watching that one with you in August!!

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen or read Anne of Green Gables before this, if you haven't, that's probably why it was so confusing. I read the book Anne of Green Gables: A New Beginning and I loved it, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete