Friday 29 April 2011

Kit Kittredge: American Girl --Movie review

Ok, the other day when I was home sick, I watched this awesome movie called Kit Kittredge: American Girl.. It's about this girl, Kit, and she has a treehouse club with a few friends.

Kit really wants to write newspaper articles and she's really good at it. She brings one article to the newspaper editor but he didn't like it that much.

Kit's dad has to move away to Chicago to find work Kit found this out when she served soup to the poor people and she sees her dad there. To make money Kit and her mom decide to take on borders (people who don't have a home).

Everyone decided to keep their valuables hidden so they were safe but they get stolen.

Now, I won't give it away I will just say that it was one of the best movies I've ever seen and you should check it out. I give Kit Kittredge: American Girl **** out of five stars. Check it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like that movie too. If you ever want to see it again, we own it, so you can have it whenever you want to.

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete