Saturday 5 March 2011

Zathura---Movie review

We rented the movie called Zathura from video on demand.

In the movie Zathura, there are two boys, Danny and Walter. They find a board game called Zathura. In the game, a number is automatically rolled, the player's rocket is moved and then a card pops out. Danny's card said "Meteor shower". As soon as they finish reading the card a meteor shower starts in their living room. Danny and Walter hide in the empty fireplace to get away from the meteors.When the meteor shower was complete Danny opened the front door and discovered they were in outer space! 

Zathura is an awesome movie full of lots of action and adventures! I highly recommend it!

My rating: **** out of *****


Publish Post

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check out this movie. I've never seen it. And I LOVE outer space!

    ReplyDelete